Christmas Wishlist // Blogmas Day 1

By Unknown - 09:06:00





Hello, long time no see (well writing-technically), I've been MIA on here for a little bit because of school and life in general. However, I'll shall be making it up to you by doing....BLOGMAS! I'm so very excited for this month and Christmas in general!! For the whole month, yes the entire month-you did read that correctly, I'll be posting a new blog post everyday. EVERYDAY! So, lets kick this off with a bang. The very first Blogmas post is...my Christmas Wishlist.

There's only now 24 days until Christmas Day (excluding today of course). I've already brought all of my presents for my family and my friends, except for the odd little one here and there which I can do over the weekend. I also get carried away when buying presents and before i know it i'm bankrupt and my friends and family have been spoiled. I was thinking of some things that I'd like for Christmas and this is what popped into my head:
Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil
Zoella Autumn Book Club 2016 8 book bundle

Pro Longwear Concealer-MAC 
Anastasia Beverly Hills: The Original Contour Kit- Light to Meduim 

HP Sprocket Mobile Phone Printer

Dune Quenton Brogue Chelsea Boots 

Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15


So that's my Christmas Wishlist for this year. Has this given you any idea's for what you'd like this year? Let me know in the comments below if it has. 








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those boots look so cute! And I can definitely recommend the Brow Archery - one of my faves!

    Lizzie
    www.lizziegines.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had my eye on them for quite a while now and I fall more in love with them every time I see them. I've heard so many good things about the Brow Archery now and I'm very excited to try it!

      Delete