Gift wrapping inspiration // Blogmas Day 9

By Unknown - 07:53:00


Can you believe that there's only 16 days left until Christmas? And only one more week until I finish school for the year, meaning I would've done a whole term of sixth form- which is so weird for me because time's gone by so quickly. It's crazy how this whole year has gone to be honest. It feels like last Christmas was only a couple of weeks ago. It's been a year. A YEAR. 
Wrapping presents is one of my favourite things about Christmas, I love giving my friends and family there presents, it makes me so happy that I can't even put it into words. As I've gotten older, my interest in how to wrap presents creatively has grown and last year I tried some of my own creative gift wrapping ideas of my own on a couple of wine bottles. I'm proud and happy of how they turned out, even a year on. 
I've been wanting to do one of these blog posts for a while and this is probably one of my favourites that I've done so far. So.. sit back and enjoy reading this little gift wrapping inspiration blog post.

Pinterest: Ladies Home Journal 
Pinterest: Boxwood Clippings
Pintrest: Boxwood Clippings, personalised Wrapping 


Credit: livejournal.com (nicety)

Credit: homeyohmy.com

Pinterest: The Chatty Press


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments