My makeup wishlist // Blogmas day 18

By Unknown - 08:57:00



Like most, I have a little makeup wish-list that I just add little items I like too. Which defiantly doesn't help with my love for makeup in general. There seems to be new launches left, right and centre nowadays.




1. Touche Eclat Le Teint Foundation 

2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind-Eraser Dark Circle Concealer Treatment 

3. Clinique Chubby in the Nude Foundation Stick

4. Benefit Cosmetics Pore Professional Primer 

5. Sally Hensen Complete Salon Manicure- Sweet Talker

6. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer


So this is my current beauty wish-list, It's quite small to past ones. Also, sorry for the really bad quality on the polyvore image-I have no clue why it's transferred that way.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments