Naughty or nice // Blogmas Day 7

By Unknown - 08:14:00


I love watching tag videos on Youtube and I came along this one a while ago and I've decided to turn it into a blog post, because I don't do Youtube. The tag is called the Holly Jolly Holiday tag but I changed the name of it because ya know, why not? 

The tag was created by Lindsey Hughes so credit to her for this wonderful little thing. 

1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last-minute?

This year was the first year that I actually did some proper Black Friday shopping and I got a few gifts for my friends and family from it. I rarely leave my shopping until the last minute, I mean i have 1 more present to buy and I'm done for this year and it's only a couple of days in, 

2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?

 Hmmm. Probably the Santa Claus Franchise because it's my favourite Christmas film(s). 

3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

   Christmas Day.

4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?

 It's now a joint effort between me and my mum and sometimes we do it in parts, i.e. put the tree up and then decorate it another day. We aim to get it up by the first week of December, however the latest we've done it was the 16th a couple of years ago because we were so busy.

5. White lights or coloured lights?

Neither. Ours are gold. 

6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?

 I usually know about 5-8 presents (odd i know) but that's usually because they're brought when I'm out with my mum. The presents don't go underneath the tree until Christmas Eve once I'm in bed so I don't get a chance to peek at them but I have gone present hunting before but I never find anything that i didn't already know about.

7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa’s Workshop?

  Santa's workshop 100%.

8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!

 Presents appear under the tree. Baking. Family time. A huge breakfast. Christmas movie day with Christmas tunes blaring out while baking.  

9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?

Tom felton. 

10. What tops your tree?

  Nothing because the tree touches the ceiling and nothing will fit on top. 

11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?

 25th December- 5th January 

12. Have you ever gone Christmas carolling?

Sadly not, no.

13. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?

I have a countdown on my phone as soon as Christmas ends. At the time of writing there's 21 days to go but at the time of reading there's 18 days to go.

14. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?

 Pigs n' blankets. Turkey/chicken. Roses chocolate and thorntons chocolate (the big Santa's and Reindeers that they do), gingerbread and ferrero rocher's.

15. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you’ve grown older?

 Mainly because of my little cousins and my family in general. My excitement for it is still there every year because its my favourite holiday. 


I love doing blog posts like this, there always some of my favourite.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments