Winter Tag // Blogmas day 12

By Unknown - 09:28:00





\ / 
-Created by Kimberly from Kimberly's beauty blog- 


What are your favourite things about winter?
Christmas! As well as the cosiness surrounding the season too. 

What is your favourite winter outfit?
A nice woolly jumper and some jeans, boots and a scarf and hat. 

What is your favourite winter food?
Roast dinner with everything included. 

Favourite winter drink?
Hot chocolate 

How do you like to do your makeup in the winter?
I don't like using a lot of products in the winter as I like my skin to feel fresh and relaxed. Read my 'No makeup, makeup' for more on how I do it during winter.

What are you hoping Santa brings you?
A camera which is the most practical thing I've asked for others than pyjamas. 

Favourite winter song?
All I Want For Christmas Is you by Mariah Carey 

Favourite winter memory?
When it snowed a couple of years ago over Christmas, snuggled up in between the blankets and Christmas films on repeat with my parents baking in the kitchen next door. 

Finish the sentence, If I could have one thing for Christmas it would be...

My friends and family to be happy and healthy. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments