Winter nail colours // Blogmas day 13

By Unknown - 10:28:00



I don't paint my nails very often anymore after getting into the habit of not being asked to wait for them to dry after I've painted them, in fear of smudging them. It always happens, if anyone knows any tips on not smudging them as soon as you've painted them, please let me know.

Nail polish colours in winter are darker and more 'moody' than those in summer. The pastel colours are long gone. They've been replaced by jewel toned and gold's as well as the berry's and metallic. I've listed below some of my favourite winter colours for this year.


LIGHT GOLDS


Saffron London (pictured above)
Models own- Chrome Gold
Barry M-Gold Digger

BURGUNDY
Credit: naturallycurly.com
Essie (pictured above)- Bordeaux Red
Barry M Matt Nail Paint- Burgundy Crush

RUBY

Credit: Pinterest
Rimmel London- Double Decker Red
Maybelline- Deep Red
Elegant Touch Polished Nails- Nancy (Red)

PLUM

Credit: Pinterest
Orly- Plum Noir (pictured above)
Max Factor- Juicy Plum
OPI- plugged in plum

MIDNIGHT BLUE

Credit: thenailtress.blogspot.com
Sinful Colour- Midnight Blue
Miss Sporty- Atomic Blue
Sinful Colour- Blue By You


My favourite has to be between the light golds and the plums. Let me know in the comments below, what your favourite winter nail colour is.

Jenny xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments