Get to know me-20 Questions Tag // Blogmas day 22

By Unknown - 04:13:00




Can we all take a moment to appreciate that Christmas is only 2 DAYS AWAY!! AHHHH!! The Christmas Joy has officially hit me and I've gone into overload. I'm running out of ideas for Blogmas now we're near the end as I have so many planned for the upcoming year!! So...we're met with another question type blog post-this one being the 20 Questions Tag

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
My phone

2. Favourite brand of makeup?
MAC and Benefit Cosmetics

3. Favourite flower?
Roses

4. Favourite clothing store?
Topshop

5. Favourite perfume?
Daisy by Marc Jacobs

6. Heels or flats?
Flats

7. Do you have good grades?
I would say so, yes.

8. Favourite colours?
Mint green and baby blue.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Nope.

10. Do you drink juice?
Most days it's apple juice.

11. Do you like swimming?
Love it.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
No, that's not normal to me.

13. Favorite moisturizer?
Eucerin and Clinique

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes

15. Do you get mad easily?
It takes a lot for me to get angry, so no.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
The topic interests me but I wouldn't go hunting for them.

17. Any phobias?
Not that I can think of.

18. Do you bite your nails?
No.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
I've had my fair share.

20. Do you drink coffee?
Nope. I'm a hot chocolate lover.
I'm so sad that Blogmas is nearly over.

Jenny xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments