'The society we live in never speaks the truth'

By Unknown - 03:52:00

I'm a little bit of a Pinterest addict. I think the reason for this is because I like imagining what the future holds for me and I LOVE finding new points of interest. I mainly use Pinterest to find quotes. This then brought around the idea of doing a blog post on some of the most recent additions to my Pinterest '+ Quotes +' board, which you can find here. So, here's a few of them and the reasons why I like them so much.

This is one of my life motto's. It never fails to get me going on something that I've been procrastinating off doing for a while. Mostly homework or extra study, sometimes even writing blog posts. Whenever I read this particular quote, it makes me reflect on everything going on in my life. Alongside this, another one of my all time favourite quotes is 'If it won't matter in 5 years time, don't spend more than 5 minutes worrying about it'.  The longer you procrastinate on doing something, the harder it is to get done. Once you get yourself into the mind-set of not wanting to do something, that you really need to get done, the less likely you are to do it and the harder a task it becomes to complete.

This is just one of those quotes that make me laugh a little bit, every time I see it. I see this quote, being about betrayal and a person changing as a consequence of being mistreated and disregarded by someone close to them.

This links really nice to quote #2. It reminds me of the strongest people I know that have gone through extremely dark chapters in their life and have never faltered in bringing light into the lives of those around them, without fail.

In light of recent events, I think this quote can stand on its own.



Just a strong reminder, that you never know what's going on in somebody's life and that's looks can be deceiving.

Life isn't a easy ride for anyone. We all face our struggles and problems, some more so than others.  

Try and be a happy soul. It makes life a bit better, especially in a world where Trump is the president of the United States. The world has been going to shit since the film '2012' came out.  


You can find me on Pinterest here. As well as my quotes board here.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments