Halloween Treats: Rice Krispie Pumpkins

By Unknown - 12:08:00


Credit: http://onelittleproject.com/rice-krispie-treat-pumpkins/

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

You know that little feeling of disappointment when you forget to take a picture of something, that turned out to be pretty good? Me, currently as I'm writing this blog post. I made these little treats with my friend last year for two reasons:

1) We needed treats for our Halloween movie tradition
2) I also used them in a little film sequence I filmed the same day for school

They turned out pretty good. So good in fact, we forgot to take pictures and I had to look for the original recipe on Pinterest for photos to show you guys how cute they are!! 


Credit: http://onelittleproject.com/rice-krispie-treat-pumpkins/

The biggest dilemma when it comes to making these very tasty treats is that, when you're rolling the rice krispie's into balls, it sticks to your hands and becomes an absolute mare. We followed Debbie's advice when making them and coated our hands in vegetable oil in-between each little pumpkin, before then adding the Rolo's and M&M's. 



These little treats are so tasty and take very little time to do, making them perfect for last minute treats if you're having a Halloween movie night like me! 

Happy Halloween lovelies! 







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments