20 Things you Might Not Know About Me

By Unknown - 05:09:00


Trying to think of the first blog post that launches you into the blogging world can be tricky- especially when you're trying to identify what type of blogger you're aspiring to be. After a night of thinking and crossing a lot of possibilities off of a list, I settled on one that would allow those reading my blog to get to know me a bit better. As you can see from the title that post was in fact a '20 things you might not know about me'.


1. How Tall are you? 

I'm 5'8 going on 5'9. I'm tall to say the least.

2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it? 

Uhm...no. Unless you can count being able to do a reenactment of the 'I have required a certain set of skills' scene from Taken in a Essex ( Amy Childs) accent a hidden talent.

3. What's your biggest blog-related pet peeve?

When you have to mess around with the code of your blog template to try and get it looking the way you want it to. It's a pain in the a** but its worth it when it pays off. 

4. What's your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?

When people don't close a door properly and leave it propped open by the lock. It's SO annoying. 

5. What's your favourite song?

I listen to music every single day (which can sometimes get on my mum's nerves but i like to say I'm broadening her taste in music). My favourite song changes every couple of days on average... so by the time this has been up for a couple of days my favourite song would've changed. However, at the moment its Silent Running- Hidden Citizens. 

6. What's your favourite Etsy shop that isn't yours? 

I'm gonna change this to depop because i don't use Etsy. My favourite depop shop is ProphecyVinatge. 

7. What is your favourite way to spend your free time when you're alone? 

Reading and writing mostly. 

8. What's your favourite junk food?

Chocolate, chocolate and chocolate. 

9.  Do you have a pet(s)? If so, what kind and what are their names?

No, I don't have any pets...yet. I do plan at getting a puppy at some point in my life. 

10.  What are your number one favourite nonfiction and fiction books?

Nonfiction: Demi Lovato Staying Strong: 365 days a year

Fiction: The Fault In Our Stars

11. What's your favourite beauty product or tool?

Straighteners are life. 

12. When were you last embarrassed. What happened?

I rarely get embarrassed about things as i tend to laugh at myself before any one else can. The last time i got embarrassed was year 8 sports day; lets just say that it was in front of the entire school and my friends love to remind me about it every now and again. I somehow managed to succeed in not getting it put into the yearbook. 

13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Apple juice. Simple. 

14. What's your favourite movie?

Again I'm the say with movies as i am with music. If we're talking about all time than its Santa Clause the Movie: 1,2 and 3. I watch them religiously once it gets to November. 

15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, artist, prep?

Well I'm in the middle stage between high school and sixth form at the moment and we don't really have the 'stereotypical' groups over here in the UK. I would say i fit more into the preppy group.

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

I love travelling, and i want to visit as many places as possible in my lifetime. I would love to live in London or New York.

17. PC or Mac?

I'm writing this from a Mac so...

18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?

They weren't that romantic. Most teenage boys aren't ( in my experience). 

19. Favourite celebrity?

Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Perrie Edwards, Jennifer Lawrence, Matt Bomer ( ultimate man crush), Tyler Posey; just to name a few.

20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?

Ooh, either Zoey Sugg or Victoria from InTheFrow- why not both?


Ahhhh! I did it- my first blog post! Let me know in the comments below who your favourite celebrity is ( if you want to :) ).


- Jenny xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments